Welcome to the home of pulpy fiction productions corner for customs.

So here it is, I'm a graphic artist and illustrator located in Canada. I love animation, comics, sci fi, fantasy, movies, and music. On my spare time I customize action figures for the fun of it. My customs mainly focus on comic and movie characters, but that's not all I do. I'm an articulation nut, so the more the better, one of the reasons I love working with Marvel Legends and DC Universe figures.

On this blog, I'll be giving the lowdown of what I'm working on, what I'm thinking about doing, and how I plan to take over the world (all super heroes and would be vigilantes, please disregard this site).

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please feel free to email me at: pulpyfiction@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

In the beginning...

For the most part if you are here you know my work, but some folks may be looking for my artwork blog. I had been previously using this site to post on my graphic design and illustration projects, but I figure I have my portfolio site for that. So this is where I'm going to start ranting about what I'm doing with my customs, post some older customs I want to highlight, I might review a figure or two, and just plain spout off. I had been taking some time away from the whole custom figures scene, especially with my online presence due to work and general life busyness. I have a ton of stuff on the workbench, and I hope to be posting new stuff soon. Yeah some of my work is finished and just needs photos, and the old photoshop treatment. Unfortunately, I have some issues with my crap-happy camera. Long story short I should have new stuff up soon.
Anywho... In the meantime, I'm going take a look at some of my favourite customs and wax philosophic about them a bit.

Type to you folks soon!

and now a word from our sponsors...

No comments: