Welcome to the home of pulpy fiction productions corner for customs.

So here it is, I'm a graphic artist and illustrator located in Canada. I love animation, comics, sci fi, fantasy, movies, and music. On my spare time I customize action figures for the fun of it. My customs mainly focus on comic and movie characters, but that's not all I do. I'm an articulation nut, so the more the better, one of the reasons I love working with Marvel Legends and DC Universe figures.

On this blog, I'll be giving the lowdown of what I'm working on, what I'm thinking about doing, and how I plan to take over the world (all super heroes and would be vigilantes, please disregard this site).

If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries please feel free to email me at: pulpyfiction@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pulpy's EMPIRE: Series 2 COMIC BOOK Darth Vader!

 Since I started these so LONG ago, way before the black series got going.  I'm going to finish up posting my last few of these.

This one is more or a comic version of Vader as the mask is not cinema accurate, and he is a tad on the muscular size.  He's made with a DCUC standard male base, with sculpted padded leather.  His shoulder pads, boot tops, belt, skirt, chest panel, cape and masked head are scalped from a Force Battlers Vader.  The sabre hilt is from Corey Garza of the casting cave.
The unmasked head is from a random figure, and I sculpted over trying to get a likeness of Sebastian Shaw, and getting the scars as accurate as well.  I also sculpted the lower part of the mask, with some fabricated details.

Thanks for checking him out!





No comments: